8 SIGNS YOUR HOME NEEDS A SERVICE PANEL UPGRADE

Home Electrical System

The service panel is an essential component of your home electrical system, and if it stops working or any default occurs, the power supply of your house will be hampered. If you are experiencing various issues like the ones you will learn below, maybe it is the right time to get a service panel upgrade to distribute the power throughout the house better.

  1. Overheated Appliances

If your electrical appliances feel unusually hot whenever you touch them, maybe it is a sign to upgrade your service panel. Such conditions occur because of an excessive amount of current flowing through the appliances, so to prevent your gadgets from getting damaged or maybe even worse - an electrical fire, make sure you get your panel upgraded.

  1. Burning Odors or Sparks

If you are noticing unusual electrical wire burning odors or frequent sparks, do not ignore it. These frequent sparks can be the sign of deteriorated wiring or maybe a faulty circuit, and getting it replaced with an upgraded panel will save you from any future mishaps. Whether it is the case of an overloaded circuit or faulty wiring, do not waste time and contact your electrician as soon as possible. 

  1. Breakers Trip When You Plug In an Appliance

Electrical Panel

Does one of the breakers trip whenever you plug in your mixer grinder or a hairdryer? If yes, then do not ignore it; do contact a trusted electrician to get your electric panel upgraded into a new one. Usually, these circuit breakers trip when there is too much load or the circuit faulty or old, but if the breakers trip even when there is not much load on it, then it is a sign that you need to get it upgraded.

  1. Buzzing Sound from Electrical Panel

If your electrical panel makes an unusual humming or buzzing sound, then maybe it is because of loose or faulty wiring or due to an overloaded circuit. Whatever may be the reason for the unusual crackling or buzzing sound, don't ignore it because it is a sign that you should get your panel upgraded.

  1. Melting Wiring Insulation

Check the wiring of your house, and if you find any melted wire insulation or sense any burning odor, then it is time to get your service panel upgraded as soon as possible to avoid any future mishaps. The melting insulation is the sign that either your electrical panel is faulty or it is old, but one thing is for sure that there is a need to get your service panel upgrade.

  1. Lights that dim when you turn on other appliances

Does your light get dim whenever you switch on your television or plug in your hair straightener? If yes, then it is the sign that your service panel is either faulty or is not able to take the load of your electrical appliances. Make sure that you do not overlook this situation because it can cause damage in the future, and get your panel upgraded today!

  1. Electrical shocks

Panel Upgrade

Do you experience mild shocks or tingling whenever you touch switch in your house? It might be because of faulty wiring or loose wiring or maybe even due to improperly installed wiring, and this can cause electrical leakage. By getting your service panel upgrade, you can easily get rid of it!

  1. Reliance on extension cords

You might notice it suddenly, but reliance on power strips and extension cords are one of the most common signs to get your system upgrade from a professional and trusted electrician.

If your household electrical system shows any of these signs, do not ignore it and contact Vuta Electrical to get your panel upgraded to prevent future mishaps. We at Vuta Electrical provide trusted and expert electricians who will solve all your problems and upgrade your electrical panel for a better power flow in the house.

5starsolarpanelinstallation5 Star Google
BBB ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Michael Glenn
Michael Glenn

out of 5 stars

Judith Roadifer
Judith Roadifer

out of 5 stars

excellent electrician--fast, efficient, and pleasant.

Maricica Ionescu
Maricica Ionescu

out of 5 stars

Excellent electrician, very good and efficient.

Marcel Angie Popa
Marcel Angie Popa

out of 5 stars

Mr Benjamin did a lot of work at my church. Very impressed with the quality of his work and his work ethic! He is a man of his word! I highly...

Linda Hammonds
Linda Hammonds

out of 5 stars

Called Vuta late on the afternoon for a problem we needed help with. Benjamin said he would be glad to help us and thankfully got us on his schedule...

Freview
https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/place/photo?photoreference=ATtYBwKn3nCsMe1ZaD6GHpru_8j5BG57IzjxqtBr5Q6OkANlZCCPQ4dGz-X1yHPmvvtnrSOjjaCz3IelBWhUO23O-J4mt_md72yMIDUOLGC9v6DcNztUzW53zimGBjqENvcUKLmEWgBgX4411A8rFshbwpvuDpwNLSXH3IwUGEl2z3vDKSiO&maxheight=300&maxwidth=300&key=AIzaSyArItQj4MXLzFCeqVcTQWRee5Zf6pMMpC4

930 W Sherwood Dr, Springfield, MO 65810, USA

(417) 824-1190

4.9 out of 5 stars

Address: 930 W Sherwood Drive Springfield MO 65810
© 2020 VutaElectrical. All Rights Reserved.